You must have also come across cards offering RBL rewards or SBI rewards. If you are looking for something similar, here are a few reward credit cards to consider.
Citi Rewards Credit Card
The Citi Rewards Credit Card aims to offer eye-catching rewards and cashback on various purchases. Cardholders can receive 1–10 reward points based on the kind of purchase they have made. For instance, cardholders receive 10 reward points for any purchase of Rs. 125 in department stores. These reward points are redeemable on various kinds of products, making them a lucrative option for most. Additionally, the nominal joining fee and its renewal fee waiver are major attractions for credit card holders.
- Nominal joining fee of Rs. 1000 plus taxes
- Joining reward points up to 2500
- Renewal fee waiver for purchases of Rs. 30,000 or above
- Fuel surcharge waiver of 1%
RBL ShopRite Credit Card
The RBL rewards credit card offers several reward points for grocery shopping, movie tickets, and fuel transactions. If you are looking for a credit card to help you save, this is the best choice. With a nominal joining fee, the RBL rewards credit card enables you to gain several points on nominal transactions and helps you save to the fullest.
Additionally, the card can help you reduce your fuel costs by up to 1%, reducing the costs of maintaining a car. Thus, the RBL rewards credit card is quite famous for its offers, discounts, and reward points that allow cardholders to fulfill all their shopping requirements.
- 2000 reward points for joining
- Nominal joining fee of Rs. 500 plus taxes
- 1 reward point for every Rs. 100 spent on retail purchases
- 10 reward points for every Rs. 100 spent on fuel
- 1% fuel surcharge waiver
SBI SimplyCLICK Credit Card
SBI SimplyCLICK Credit Card is designed for new credit card users because of its simplicity. The card offers several reward points, especially for shopping. This SBI rewards card has a very low nominal joining fee and value-added services on travel, dining, and movies.
- Amazon gift voucher of Rs. 500 as a joining gift
- 5 reward points on all online purchases
- Renewal fee waiver on spending Rs. 1,00,000
Standard Chartered Ultimate Credit Card
The Standard Chartered Credit Card is famous among high-income individuals. The card helps them fulfill all their luxuries. Additionally, the card is also suitable for foreign exchange at nominal rates.
- 6,000 reward points for joining
- Airport lounge access is available in several countries
- 5% cashback on purchases at duty-free shops
- 5,000 reward points on membership renewal
Bank of Baroda Eterna Credit Card
The Eterna card is a premium credit card offered by the Bank of Baroda and is known for its premium benefits. The card offers 10,000 points as a joining gift, along with several other benefits and cashback options.
- FitPass pro membership as joining gift
- Redeemable reward points
- 15 reward points on every Rs. 100 spent on travel, movies, dining, etc
- 3 reward points on other online shopping apart from the ones mentioned above.
BPCL SBI Credit Card
If you are looking for credit cards that are efficient in saving fuel costs, the BPCL SBI credit card can be the best option. The card offers significant reward points for every fuel transaction and can help you redeem them. The card lets you cut down your fuel costs with an annual joining fee of just Rs. 499.
- 2000 reward points for joining
- Minimal joining fee of Rs. 499 plus taxes
- 4.25% value back at any BPCL petrol pump
- 1 reward point for every non-fuel purchase
Axis Bank Magnus Credit Card
Launched in September 2019, the Axis Bank Magnus Credit Card targets high-income individuals looking for a luxurious lifestyle. The card offers rewards and benefits for various transactions, from fine dining to travel. For every Rs. 200 you spend on retail items with the card, you get 20 Axis Edge Rewards.
Cardholders can also receive Axis Edge rewards on various other purchases, along with considerable discounts in restaurants and lounges. No wonder the Axis Edge Rewards card is a favorite among most credit card holders.
- Free domestic flight or Tata Cliq voucher worth Rs. 10,000
- Joining fee of Rs. 1,000 plus taxes
- 5 Axis Edge Rewards points for travel bookings made via Travel Edge
- Discounts on the following BookMyShow tickets
- Discounted rates at the Oberoi chain of hotels
- 25000 Bonus Axis Edge Rewards on overcoming the spending milestone
- 25% discount on selected restaurants on DineOut
HSBC Smart Value Credit Card
The HSBC credit card can be your best option if you are looking for a credit card with no joining fee. The card offers free membership, several discounts at airport lounges, and Amazon gift vouchers. Though the card is specifically designed for newbies using credit cards, it offers an array of lucrative options.
- No joining or renewal fee
- 10% cash back on purchases of Rs. 1,000 or more within the first month of membership
- Fuel surcharge waiver of 1%
- Amazon gift vouchers worth Rs. 500 as a joining gift
- 3 reward points on every Rs. 100 spent on any item.
IDFC First Select Credit Card
The IDFC credit card offers a range of benefits and discounts to cardholders for a nominal joining fee. With gift vouchers, reward points, and cashback options, this credit card is popular for its facilities. You can also enjoy lounge and travel benefits using the IDFC credit card. What’s more? Cardholders can receive 1+1 benefits on movie tickets, fuel waivers, and several reward points on their purchases.
- No joining fee
- 3 reward points on offline purchases up to Rs. 25,000
- Free railway and airport lounge access
- 10 reward points for every Rs. 125 on transactions above Rs. 25,000
American Express SmartEarn Credit Card
The American Express Credit Card is designed for new users and has simple, easy-to-understand schemes. This reward card can help cardholders gain significant points on retail purchases. Cardholders are also eligible for a renewal fee waiver on purchases above Rs. 40,000.
- Rs 500 cashback on purchases of Rs. 10,000 within the first 90 days of membership
- 10 accelerated membership points on purchases on Amazon, Flipkart, and Uber
- Membership renewal fee waiver on purchases above Rs. 40,000 in the previous year
- 5 accelerated membership points on bookings made through BookMyShow and PVR
- Joining fee of Rs. 495 plus taxes
You must consider all the necessary factors before selecting the best reward credit cards. The RBL rewards card, SBI rewards card, and Axis Edge Reward cards are some of the best options that offer you several reward points on various purchases.
If you are looking for more options and greater details about reward credit cards, Piramal Finance can help you. They offer various financial guides and expert opinions on selecting the best rewards-based credit cards in India. Consult a financial expert like Piramal Finance and get easy and customized credit card and personal loan solutions.