People often argue that getting a loan has become very difficult, and they are not completely wrong. The government of India did make some new rules, but they did so to ensure the security of the loan recipient and the loan amount. So, the loan approval process is now a bit more difficult than before, but it’s not that difficult.
However, getting a personal loan has never been easier. With little formality and no collateral, it has become one of the most sought-after loans in the country. Today, we will learn about how to apply for such a loan and pass the eligibility criteria for your personal loan in Dombivli.
How to Apply for a Personal Loan in Dombivli
To apply for a personal loan in Dombivli, you will have to fill up the personal loan form and submit some documents so that the bank can verify everything. Once the details are verified, your bank will check if you are eligible for the loan. You can either visit the nearest branch of your bank or follow these steps online to apply for a personal loan in Dombivli.
How to Apply for a Personal Loan at Your Bank
- To apply at a bank branch, you will need to take some documents and some passport-size photographs with you when you go to the bank.
- Once you have your document list and photographs, visit your bank and ask the bank staff for a personal loan application form.
- Fill out and submit the form along with all the relevant documents.
- The lender will verify your application form for a personal loan in Dombivli and check your eligibility criteria.
- If you are eligible, the loan will be disbursed to your bank account.
How to Apply for a Personal Loan in Dombivli Online
- Visit the lender’s website.
- Choose the personal loan option from the loan section.
- Click on “Apply Now.”
- Enter all the details asked for in the personal loan application form.
- The lender will check your eligibility. If you are eligible, you will need to submit your KYC and income documents.
- The lender will verify the documents.
- If everything checks out, your loan will be approved and transferred to your bank account in no time.
Nowadays, you can also submit a personal loan request through an email or a phone call to the customer service centre of the lender. They will contact you to complete the formalities and eligibility check; alternatively, you can make a request through the ATM kiosk, and someone from the bank will contact you.
Documents Required for a Personal Loan in Dombivli
Here is the list of documents that will be required or accepted by the lender.
- Identity Proof: You will need to bring some documents, such as your Aadhaar card, voter card, passport, or even a ration card, to prove your identity.
- Address Proof: A rent agreement or house registration certificate can be used for address proof. Aadhar cards and voter ID cards are also good options.
- PAN Card: The PAN Card is a vital document that you must carry with you when obtaining a personal loan in Dombivli.
- Income Proof: Bank statements of the last 3–6 months, a salary slip, a Form 16 along with an income tax certificate, etc. are considered income proof. You might need to submit one or multiple of these, depending on the requirements of your lender.
- Personal Loan Application Form: Carry with you the filled-out and attested application form for the personal loan.
- Passport-size photographs
To check loan eligibility online, use the Eligibility Calculator
These days, you can use various online eligibility calculators to find out if you are eligible for a personal loan in Dombivli. Search for a personal loan eligibility calculator online and enter the details as follows:
- Enter the city where you live.
- You will also have to enter your monthly salary or income.
- Then, you will have to enter your date of birth.
- Enter your monthly expenses, such as rent (if you are living in a rented home), bills, daily expenses, and so on.
- You will have to enter where you are working. If the company you work for has a good reputation, then your loan could be instantly approved.
- Once you enter all the details, the website will show you if you are eligible for the loan.
Certain Factors That Can Affect The Eligibility of Personal Loan Application
Certain factors can affect your loan eligibility, such as
- Where you live,
- Your employment status and place of employment,
- How much do you earn,
- Your credit history and credit score,
- Your age.
Where you live is critical to getting your personal loan in Dombivli approved. So, if you live in your own home, your chances of securing a personal loan increase exponentially as compared to living in a rented house. Also, if you have previously taken credit or have a bad credit history, chances are that you will not be eligible for the loan.
Using this guide, you can easily apply for a loan without the fear of getting rejected. Since you are looking for a personal loan, we will be happy to recommend Piramal Finance. It is one of the leading financial corporations that offers an easy personal loan. So go ahead, visit Piramal Finance’s website, check for their eligibility criteria, and apply for a personal loan online.