Applying for a personal loan has become easy nowadays. More and more people have no qualms about taking a personal loan in Rohtak today. They find it economical when the huge amount is converted into manageable EMIs as well. From bearing medical expenses to renovating their homes and attending a family wedding, there is no occasion when a bank or nonbanking financial company (NBFC) fails to pay the required amount. But check the terms and conditions carefully, and one can learn if he is eligible before signing the application form.
What is a personal loan?
In short, a personal loan is a loan that is paid to the borrower without any collateral. It is an unsecured loan easily available to all Indian citizens, provided they meet the eligibility criteria. It is important to understand that the lender will charge interest and set a specific tenure for repayment. The interest rate is bound to be a trifle higher than a home loan or car loan because you are not allowing the bank or NBFC to auction the collateral if you fail to repay the loan.
How to get a personal loan in Rohtak?
Rohtak is a district in the Indian state of Haryana. It is a small, bustling area that houses several small businesspeople and executives. You will find no shortage of lenders in the region that is now part of the NCR. Almost all major banks, both government and private, have a branch in Rohtak. Moreover, there are multiple small lending agencies, including reputed NBFCs, thriving here. You are welcome to pick and choose the lender and approach them to obtain the required sum. Be careful about the credentials of the lender, however. It is a good idea to compare the rates of different banks before making the final decision.
The first question you have to answer is whether you can obtain a personal loan in Rohtak. You will find the conditions differ from bank to bank and between NBFCs. But the following conditions must be met without any exceptions.
- Age: You must be an adult and not a senior citizen. Most lenders will provide loans to citizens between the ages of 21 and 60. However, a few lenders may extend the maximum age to 65. You would have to check individually when you need to get a personal loan in Rohtak without any delay.
- Nationality: You must be an Indian citizen with valid documents to prove it.
- Employment Status: Being employed or earning a regular income is most important. The banks want to be assured that you can repay the personal loan despite financial downturns. But you can get the loan if you are a salaried worker at a public or private company, a professional who works for themselves, or a business owner with a good annual turnover.
- Experience: You must prove that you have worked at your present job for at least 6 months. Again, this requirement is very different from one bank to the next. Many of the bigger banks ask for 2 to 5 years of experience.
- Interest Rates: It is important to check the interest rates of various lenders and opt for one that will be most suitable for your purpose. Do not be lured by the promise of exceedingly low interest, however. There is bound to be a catch somewhere. It might be a good idea to check RBI guidelines related to a personal loan in Rohtak and elsewhere in India before approaching the lenders. While most lenders offer personal loans at an interest rate of 12.99% per year, you are sure to find multiple banks offering lower rates too.
EMI on personal loans
This is a term often heard when you seek a personal loan in Rohtak. While you may understand that you would have to pay a particular sum to the lender regularly, it is advisable to check out all the details associated with EMI to be fully satisfied and in control. Some of the facts that you need to be aware of are:
- Equated Monthly Installment (EMI) is a fixed sum you must pay the lender on a particular date each month.
- The EMI amount is calculated on the principal amount and the interest each month until you pay off the personal loan in Rohtak within a few years.
You will thus find the EMI to be dependent on the principal, interest rate, and loan term.
You may choose to pay more for a month if possible. This will result in a reduced EMI, or the term may be shortened. Both may be applicable at the same time, too. However, that occurs at the discretion of the lender.
Online Application Tips
You do not have to visit the bank branch or the office of the NBFC physically to obtain a personal loan in Rohtak. You can apply for it from home using a laptop, desktop computer, or smartphone.
- Log in to the lender’s website and navigate to the concerned page. Check the features of the loan along with the eligibility and interest rates to make a decision.
- You could also calculate your EMI by using an EMI calculator online.
- Upload the documents as needed and click on the “submit” button to complete the procedure.
- You will be provided with a reference number as an acknowledgement. Use the said number to track the status of your application until it is approved.
Do not wait for years to renovate a home or borrow from a local lender when you want to pay for your daughter’s wedding. Approach a bank or NBFC and apply for a personal loan in Rohtak. Repay with easy EMIs and enjoy life to the fullest.
Check out the eligibility criteria and interest rates at Piramal Finance when you are eager to get a personal loan in Rohtak.