Kanpur is one of the most populous cities in Uttar Pradesh. As such, there is a strong demand for personal loans here. Many financial institutions offer personal loans in Kanpur. It is important to compare the different options. After this, you can start applying for a loan.
The eligibility criteria for a personal loan in Kanpur differ between lenders. But most require the borrower to be employed. The loan amount and repayment period will also vary. The interest rate on a personal loan is fixed. So, the monthly repayments will remain the same for the loan term.
To apply for a personal loan in Kanpur, you will need to provide some personal and financial information to the lender. Once the loan application is approved, the funds will be transferred.
Eligibility Criteria For A Personal Loan In Kanpur
To apply for a personal loan in Kanpur, you must fulfil these conditions:
- You must be an Indian citizen.
- You should be between 21 and 70 years old.
- You must be a salaried professional.
- You must earn at least INR 15,000 per month.
- You must have a minimum of six months of work experience in your current organisation (in the case of a salaried employee).
- You also have a good credit history, with a CIBIL score of 750 or above.
- You must also have valid documents. This includes proof of income, identity proof, address proof, etc.
Features of a Personal Loan in Kanpur
A personal loan in Kanpur has several features that make it an easy option for borrowers. They are as follows:
- A personal loan in Kanpur may be taken for different purposes. These include medical emergencies, home renovations, travel and vacations, wedding expenses, and more.
- The loan amount is customisable as per the borrower’s requirements.
- The repayment tenure of a personal loan in Kanpur is flexible. This can be anywhere between 1 and 5 years.
- The interest rate on a personal loan in Kanpur is competitive.
- There are no hidden charges or fees associated with a personal loan in Kanpur.
- You can avail of the loan without any collateral.
- The entire process is online and paperless. As a result, you may receive the loan amount as soon as 24 hours.
- There are no restrictions on the end-use of the loan amount.
Benefits of a Personal Loan in Kanpur
A personal loan in Kanpur obtained online can provide you with several benefits. These include:
- You can use the personal loan for a variety of purposes. This includes the consolidation of debt to fund a large purchase, etc.
- Personal loans tend to have lower rates of interest than credit cards. They are a cheaper way to borrow money.
- You can repay the loan amount over a shorter or longer period. This depends on your needs.
- Some personal loans come with flexible repayment options. This gives you the ability to make extra repayments or redraw funds.
- A personal loan in Kanpur can help you improve your credit score by making timely payments.
Documents Required To Apply For A Personal Loan In Kanpur
To apply for a personal loan in Kanpur, you will need to submit a few documents. These include:
- An application form with a recent photograph
- PAN Card, or Permanent Account Number Card: The Income Tax Department of India issues this document. It has a 10-digit alphanumeric number, which is useful for various financial documents.
- Valid Proof of Identity (any one of the following)
- Passport: A passport is a document that proves your identity and citizenship.
- A driving licence is an official document. It permits an individual to operate a motor vehicle.
- Aadhaar Card: An Aadhaar card is a unique 12-digit identification number. The Government of India issues the card to every Indian resident. It is one of the most important proofs of the identity and address of an individual.
- Voter’s Identity Card: The Indian Voter ID Card is an identity document issued by the Election Commission of India for Indian citizens who have reached the age of 18, which primarily serves as identity proof for Indian citizens while casting their ballot in the country’s elections.
- Valid Proof of Address (any one of the following)
- Ration Card
- Driving Licence
- Aadhaar Card
- Voter’s Identity Card
- Utility bills, such as electricity bills, gas bills, telephone bills, etc.
- Lease or rent agreement
- Valid Proof of Income
- For salaried employeesa. Salary slips for the last 3 monthsb. ITR or Form 16 for the past 3 yearsc. Bank statements for the last 6 months
- For self-employed professionals and non-professionalsa. ITR with an estimation of income for the last 3 yearsb. CA-certified and audited balance sheet of the last 3 yearsc. A copy of the last two years’ profit and loss statementd. Copy of Sales Tax Certificate or Memorandum and Articles of Association, Partnership Deed, or Trade Licence
How To Apply For A Personal Loan In Kanpur Online
The online application process for a personal loan in Kanpur is easy, fast, and simple.
- To apply for a personal loan in Kanpur online, you will need to fill out an online application form.
- Fill in the personal information on the form. This includes your name, address, contact information, and email address on the form.
- Also provide your financial information, like your income, assets, debts, etc.
- Then, you must submit the form on the lender’s website.
- Once you provide all the necessary information, your application will be under review.
- The lender or loan officer will then review your application. They will then decide if you are eligible for the loan.
- Once you get approval for the personal loan in Kanpur, you can see the funds in your bank account in two to three days.
A personal loan is a financial instrument. It helps you to meet your personal expenditure needs. The online process for applying for a personal loan in Kanpur is very simple. And it does not take much time. Remember, if you are looking to get a personal loan in Kanpur, you should apply online. You can do so by visiting Piramal Finance for an easier and hassle-free experience.