We’re sure everyone has, at some point, received a call about a personal loan. Personal loans offer a lot of benefits. They can be a good option for those looking to gain funds in a short amount of time. This amount can be repaid in instalments.
Let us take a look at the eligibility criteria and online applications for a personal loan in Durgapur.
What is a personal loan?
A personal loan is a loan that needs the least documentation. It is a quick process. Also, it does not state the need for security.
Security is an asset that you pledge to the financial institution that is giving you the personal loan.
Personal loans help a person meet any financial needs that they may have. An individual can then agree to the bank’s terms and conditions.
They may also give you a certain amount of time to pay back the personal loan. This period can range from a few months to a few years.
What is a personal loan used for?
A personal loan can be used to meet any personal financial needs. Personal loans are used in the following ways by people:
- Fund a vacation or a holiday.
- Buy a product.
- Get medical treatment.
- Renovate or construct their homes.
- Have a wedding.
- Finance their own or their child’s education.
- Pay back debt.
- Finance a vehicle.
How can one get a personal loan?
Like any other loan!
The process for getting a personal loan in Durgapur is as follows:
Step 1: Get in touch with a Piramal Finance expert.
Step 2: Apply for a personal loan in Durgapur online.
Step 3: Submit the required documents.
That’s it! That’s all one needs to do.
The banks will check the submitted documents and creditworthiness. Then they will make the individual a loan offer. You can accept the offer if you agree to the terms set by the bank. One can use the transferred amount in any way they wish once they receive the funds.
The bank will also set equated monthly instalments, or EMI, depending on the amount, tenure, and interest rate of the loan.
How long does it take to get a personal loan?
A personal loan does not take very long to process. Most banks or financial institutes, such as Piramal Finance, make the process super easy and quick for their clients.
What are the benefits of getting a personal loan in Durgapur?
Getting a personal loan is a good alternative for anyone who needs some financing without having to borrow it from their family or friends. There are many benefits to getting a personal loan in Durgapur or elsewhere:
Quick and easy loan
Applying for personal loans has the major benefit of being a quick and easy process as opposed to other types of loans. It requires less documentation and is hence a hassle-free way of getting a loan.
Zero prepayment and foreclosure charges
Unlike other loans, applying for a personal loan will ensure zero prepayment and foreclosure charges. Foreclosure charges are those that an individual may be required to pay if they wish to close the loan before the loan tenure. It is a kind of payment penalty.
Efficient monthly instalments
According to the loan tenure and interest rates, the receiver can pay EMIs.
Flexible repayment tenure
Piramal Finance offers a flexible tenure of repayment, starting from 12 months up to 60 months.
Personal loan funds can be used to pool income to receive a larger loan amount in the future.
Funds are quickly transferred as soon as the receiver agrees to the terms and conditions of the personal loan.
What are the eligibility criteria for getting a personal loan in Durgapur?
- Salaried individuals who work in the following sectors or areas can apply for a personal loan in Durgapur:
- Government Institution.
- Private sector.
- Public sector.
- MNCs or related companies.
- Partnership firms.
- Proprietorship concern.
2. The age at which an individual may apply for a personal loan in Durgapur ranges from 21 to 60 years.
3. The salaried individual must earn a minimum of Rs. 25,000 per month to be eligible for a personal loan in Durgapur.
4. The salaried individual must complete at least 6 months in the current organisation to be eligible for a personal loan in Durgapur.
What are the documents required when applying online for a personal loan in Durgapur?
The following documents are required for one to apply for a personal loan in Durgapur:
Identity Proof (any one of the following):
- Driving License.
- Voter’s identity card.
Address Proof (any one of the following):
- Registered Leave and Lease Agreement.
- Driving License.
- Aadhaar Card/Aadhaar Acknowledgement.
- Voter’s identity card.
- Utility bills such as phone bills, electricity bills, and so on (no more than 3 months old).
- Latest salary slips.
- Bank statements from the previous 3 months.
- If income pooling is required for higher loan eligibility, a co-applicant is required.
- Only the spouse can become a co-applicant.
- At the time of the loan application, all of the above documents for the co-applicant will also be needed.
What are the interest rates and charges for a personal loan?
- Interest rates begin at 12.99%* per year.
- Zero prepayment and foreclosure charges.
- Extra charges, if applicable, will be mentioned during the application process. For detailed fees, click here.
How can one apply online for a personal loan?
To apply for a personal loan in Durgapur online, one can click here and fill out a small form to receive a call from a professional. The professional will then guide the individual through the process of applying for a personal loan in Durgapur.
With Piramal Finance and its expert guidance, it can be easy for just about anyone to apply for a personal loan in Durgapur. The process is quick, easy, and hassle-free. It ensures that the customer’s experience with personal loans is smooth.