Do you need money to start up your own business? Do you want to buy a house or take care of your family? Are you looking forward to getting financial security before settling down? If yes, then a personal loan is the right option for you. A personal loan gives you access to a sum of money that you can use as and when you need it. Furthermore, the loan offers several advantages over other funding options. It doesn’t need collateral; thus, there are no conditions or restrictions on who can apply for it.
If you are looking for an easy way to get a personal loan, then you should reach out to Piramal Finance. We offer personal loans ideal for people who need money as a temporary financial backup. Also, our flexible personal loan policies and simple application process make us the ideal option for getting a loan.
Benefits of getting a Personal Loan from Piramal Finance
- Zero pre-payment and foreclosure charges
Pre-payment fines and foreclosure charges on personal loans are two of the most common things borrowers see when they take out a personal loan. The main goal of pre-payment penalties is to discourage borrowers to pay off their debts in full before they are due, as most lenders will charge an interest rate penalty for every month that you don’t pay your debt. But, many people underestimate how much it costs to prevent foreclosure on their loan.
- Loan starting from Rs. 1 lakh to Rs. 10 lakhs
it is also important to know whether the least amount you need to borrow is lower or higher than the amount you need to invest to qualify for the loan. At Piramal Finance you can get a loan of as least as an amount of Rs 1 lakh and most of Rs 10 Lakhs.
- Least documentation
For a loan to get approved, it must have adequate information and documents. Without these, it cannot consider an appropriate form of financing for a project. But, it is possible at Piramal Finance to get loans with the least documentation. This makes the process very easy and less time taking.
- Quick sanction and instant disbursals
A disbursal is a process by which money gets transferred from one person or entity to another. In this context, it refers to when you take money in and out as a personal loan for different purposes. Piramal Finance allows quick and easy loan disbursals.
- Pocket-friendly monthly EMIs
The EMIs payment system is a smart and time-saving solution to your payment needs. But it can be stressful if the amount of EMI is a big part of your monthly income. Thus, Piramal Finance offers pocket-friendly EMIs on long-term loans to keep you stress-free.
- Flexible payment tenure starting from 12 to 60 months
To keep the EMIs pocket-friendly, the EMI tenure for the personal loan is flexible. Flexible payment tenure starting from 12 to 60 months is what you get when you choose a personal loan with flexible payment terms. You can use the money whenever you need it, and there are no pre-payment penalties. The main benefit of choosing an easy payment plan is that it can help borrowers get back on their feet faster and manage their finances more easily. It’s ideal for those who are struggling to make ends meet and need some immediate short-term cash help.
- Clubbing of income for higher loan eligibility
Piramal Finance allows borrowers to add one co-borrower. If you want to add a co-borrower, be sure that they have good credit. And, if you’re adding a co-borrower that is not related by blood, your lender may need some proof of their relationship with you. Lenders may also need you to show proof of income. Adding a co-borrower can increase your eligibility for a loan.
Who can apply?
If you are a salaried employee working under any government institution, private sector, public sector, MNSc or related companies, partnership firms, and any proprietorship concern, then you can apply for a personal loan. But, there are some other basic requirements too.
- The minimum age of the applicant must be 21 years.
- The maximum age of the applicant must be 60 at the time of maturity of any loan.
- The Application must be earning at least Rs. 25,000/- per month.
- The Applicant must be working for a minimum of 6 months in the current organisation
What are the Documents Required?
Following are the documents required to submit to get the loan processed:
- A PAN Card
- An identity proof i.e., a passport, a driving license, an Aadhar card, or Voter’s identity card.
- Any address proof like registered leave or lease agreement, passport, driving license, Aadhar card, voter identity card, and utility bills like Telephone Bill /Electricity Bill etc. (not more than three months old)
- An income proof that should either include your Last month’s salary slips or your bank statements from the previous three months
- A Co-applicant. If clubbing of income you need for higher loan eligibility, then a co-applicant is mandatory. You can only make your Spouse a co-applicant. Also, all the above documents of the co-applicant will be required at the time of loan application as well.
Piramal Finance offers a limited amount of personal loans to qualified individuals. Yet, unlike other financial institutions, we have several different loan options available for you to choose from, making it easier for you to get the loan that meets your needs. Regardless of your financial situation, we aim to make your life easier and help you get the best personal loan possible. You can contact us via email at email@example.com or call 1800 266 6444 for more help. Our team members are available to take your calls from 9 AM to 6 PM from Monday to Saturday.