Do you think about your budget while arranging a vacation to your favourite destination? Or do you dig into your pockets to buy your favourite gadget? Whatever the case may be, a personal loan from Piramal Capital & Housing Finance Limited will put an end to your financial problems in an instant.
A personal loan from Piramal will help you with all of your immediate financial needs. Whether it’s for school fees or a wedding gift, a Piramal personal loan can help you enjoy a hassle-free experience with no prepayment or foreclosure penalties.
Features & Benefits of Piramal Personal Loan
There are plenty of benefits to applying for a personal loan and here is one of them:
- There are no prepayment or foreclosure penalties, so you only have to pay the loan amount.
- Loans ranging from Rs. 1 lakh to Rs. 10 lakhs – so that you can meet your financial demands just by taking out a loan in any amount within the specified range.
- Minimal paperwork is another huge benefit of applying for a personal loan.
- Quick sanction and immediate disbursement – loan amount is sanctioned within a span of two to three days, and even can be faster if you have good credentials.
- The major advantage is the affordable monthly EMIs because of the low-interest rates charged by your lender.
- You may apply for the loan without worrying about having to pay the whole amount, because of the option of paying it in equated instalments.
- Flexible repayment terms ranging from 12 to 60 months – Repayment terms are very flexible so you can conveniently pay your loan without being tight on your budget.
Who Can Apply for Piramal Personal Loan?
Salary employees working within the following categories are eligible to apply:
- Government Institutions
- Private Sector
- Public Sector
- Multinational Corporations (MNCs)
- Related Companies
- Proprietorship Firms
- Partnership Firms
This paid personnel should be between the ages of 21 years and 60 years, but sometimes the age group varies according to the provisions of your bank. Your monthly salary should be at least 25 thousand rupees per month and you should have at least 6 months of work experience in the current organisation.
How to Apply for Piramal Finance Personal Loan?
You’re probably wondering how to apply for a personal loan from Piramal Housing Finance. Because the process is so quick and straightforward, one can easily apply for it while sitting in the comfort of their own home.
Personal loan applications for Piramal Housing Finance can be submitted online from any place. All you’ll need is an internet-connected laptop or smartphone. By following the procedures shown below, you can simply apply for a Piramal Housing Finance personal loan.
Before filling out the application, you must first visit the official website and select Personal Loan.
- Apply by clicking on the “Apply now” dialogue box on Piramal Finance’s website.
- After clicking there, you will be brought to the application form, where you must submit information such as your name, email address, phone number, pin code, monthly take-home income, and loan amount.
- Please submit this application once you have completed all of the required information.
- Following the submission of your application, a sales representative will contact you to continue processing it, and you will know further about processing.
Piramal Loan Customer Care
You can fill out the form at the official website of Piramal Capital & Housing Finance Limited where the Relationship Manager will contact you directly, all you will require is the following details:
- Contact Information like Email and Mobile Number
- Loan Amount
- State & City
You can contact Personal Loan Customer care at any time on the below:
Registered Address: 601, 6th Floor, Amiti Building, Agastya Corporate Park, Kamani Junction, Opp. Fire Station, LBS Marg, Kurla (W) Mumbai MH 400070
Branch Timings are 10 AM to 4 PM except on Sundays and the first Saturday.
You can also email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Or you can call Toll Free Number 1800 266 6444 which is operating from 9:30 AM to 6:00 PM on all days except Sundays.
Documents Required for Piramal Personal Loan
- PAN Card – Required for all Piramal Personal Loan applicants.
- Identity Verification (any one of the following)
- Driving License
- Voter ID Card
- Proof of Address (any one of the following)
- Lease Agreement
- Aadhaar Card / Aadhar Acknowledgement
- Driving License
- Voter Identification Card
- Utility bills such as a telephone bill or an electricity bill, for example (not more than three months old)
- Documents for Income Proof:
- Salary slips for the most recent month
- Bank statements over the last three months
- If income pooling is necessary for increased loan eligibility, a co-applicant is required.
- Only the spouse may become a co-applicant.
- All of the co-aforementioned applicant’s documentation will be requested at the time of loan application.
Apart from this, if you find any difficulty, you can reach out to Piramal Personal Loan Customer Care and they will sort your query out.
Piramal Finance Personal Loan Risk Gradation
All “Borrower/s” on the loan facility are thus notified that the firm takes the following approach and analyzes the following elements when grading risks for each borrower:
- Profile, the borrower’s market reputation, includes the use of internal credit scoring models employing classic methodologies such as Bureau performance as well as non-traditional data sources.
- The inherent nature of the product, the type/nature of the facility, refinancing avenues if the loan is bank financing eligible, loan to value of asset funded.
- Tenure of the borrower’s connection, prior repayment track record, and the historical performance of our comparable clientele.
- Overall customer yield, future potential, and repayment capability depend on the borrower’s cash flows and other financial commitments.
- Primary and secondary collateral/security nature and value
- The type of asset being financed, the loan’s eventual usage reflected by the underlying asset,
- Interest, the risk of default in the relevant business area
- Regulatory requirements, if any, and any other elements that may be relevant in a certain scenario
- The proposed loan’s tenure, size, repayment schedule, and structure (including any planned moratorium, if any)
The interest rate for the same tenor for different clients might vary based on the combination of one or more of the aforementioned elements.
Above all, now all your dreams are a few clicks away, so make sure that you reap the most out of it. It is easy to apply for a personal loan with such a user-friendly interface and mu less documentation. Just contact Piramal Personal Loan Customer Care and you are done. Apply now. You can visit Piramal Capital & Housing Finance Limited for more information and keep reading such interesting blogs and get yourself updated!