If you need quick cash to take care of your affairs, a Hybrid Flexi Personal Loan is your best option. Hybrid Flexi Personal Loans may be used for whatever the borrower sees fit and are quickly approved and disbursed. One of the most common ways to borrow money is because of its low-interest rate and lack of collateral requirements.
For what purpose does a flex loan calculator exist?
With the help of a Flexi Hybrid loan EMI calculator, you can determine how much interest you’ll have to pay based on the money you borrow. In cases when immediate financial assistance is required, a “Flexi loan” may be brought out based on a previously established credit line. The loan principal may be repaid whenever you choose, and in exchange, you’ll have to pay the interest rate as an EMI for the period you select. The fact that you pay interest on the money you borrow is a major perk of this kind of loan. If you qualify for a Flexi loan for Rs. 7 lakh, only utilize Rs. 2.5 lakh, interest will be calculated based on the lesser amount.
What Is The Function Of The Flexi Loan EMI Calculator?
The flexible Loan Equated Monthly Installment (EMI) Calculator considers the loan amount and the interest rate you expect to pay. For example, if you borrow Rs. 10 lakhs at an interest rate of 13.25 per cent, your monthly payment would be Rs. 11,042. The interest portion of the EMI for this kind of loan is due in the first year.
Flexi Loan EMI Calculator: How to Use It?
The Flexi Hybrid Loan EMI Calculator is simple to use. Just fill in the loan amount and interest rate fields to apply for a personal loan. The interest accrued will then be shown.
- You must first enter the desired amount to apply for a personal loan.
- Two, the loan tenors will automatically fill in when you choose the suitable option from the drop-down menu.
- Make a call on the rate of interest to be offered.
- Enter the loan’s start date in the “Enter your Transactions” section.
- Select the month (mm) and year of the transaction before entering the partial payment or withdrawal amount.
- Add new purchases by selecting the + sign (part-payment or withdraw)
- Your first transaction will always be for a lesser amount.
- Because this is an imaginary monthly calculator, financial dealings can only be completed in the month funds are dispersed.
- In addition, this monthly sample calculator can only process a single transaction every month.
- After the data has been updated, your repayment schedule will be shown.
Difference Between Personal Loan and Hybrid Flexi Loan
Borrowing money might be helpful if you meet certain requirements, such as having a steady salary and a good credit history. To ensure that a loan covers all of one’s anticipated expenses, one must use caution while deciding. There are many different types of loans available, but two of the most popular are personal loans and Hybrid Flexi Personal loans. There are similarities and variations among the options, although they may all suffice for various budgetary needs. Examples include the loan’s kind, interest rate, disbursement method, term, and repayment schedule.
Learn the key differences between a personal loan and a flexible hybrid loan.
- A personal loan is a loan in which the borrower receives money from a financial institution for a specific purpose, with the agreement that the borrower will return the loan within a certain time frame and at a specified interest rate. Once a loan has been approved and disbursed, the borrower is free to spend the funds in any way they see fit.
- A Hybrid Flexi Personal Loan is one in which the borrower is given a credit limit upon meeting the lender’s conditions. The borrower enjoys the convenience of having ready access to funds anytime they may be required.
Rate of Interest on Personal Loans
- In most cases, the interest rate on a personal loan remains constant regardless of whether or not the loan is repaid.
- In contrast, with a Hybrid Flexi Personal Loan, the borrower is only responsible for paying interest on the funds that have been spent. These loans are significantly more accessible and versatile since interest on the unpaid balance is lowered.
Loan Disbursement for Individual
- A Personal Loan is Disbursed in an Easy to Understand Manner. After the application process is complete and the loan is approved, the lender will transfer the agreed-upon loan amount into the borrower’s bank account.
- Borrowers using a Hybrid Flexi Personal Loan may now make partial payments while delaying the entire debt until later. To what extent you put this credit option to use depends on your circumstances. This allows for more adaptability.
Rate of Interest on Personal Loans
- In most cases, the interest rate on a personal loan will remain constant regardless of whether or not the loan is repaid.
- By contrast, with a Hybrid Flexi Personal Loan, the borrower is only responsible for paying interest on the funds being used. These loans are significantly more accessible and versatile since the interest on the unpaid balance is lowered.
- As a result of the higher risk associated with extending credit to individuals, personal loans often have shorter repayment durations. Details about the loan’s payments and term length The typical loan term length offered by lenders is 60 months.
- Hybrid Flexi Personal Loans provide borrowers additional time to prepare financially for loan repayment by allowing them to spread out payments over a longer period. You should be able to extend the time to repay the loan.
Information Needed to Prove Eligibility for a Personal or Hybrid Flexi Loan
For further details on any loan, borrowers should refer to the lender’s personal loan papers. To apply for a loan, you’ll need the following documents:
- Greeting Card Network
- Proof of Residency (Aadhar card, Utility Bill)
- Current three-month pay stub and bank statement from the last six months (for personal loans, self-employed individuals need to submit income proof)
- Form-16, or the income tax return.
- Jobseekers who want payment in cash are often turned down (in the case of salaried employees)
- All of your business’s financial documents if you’re self-employed. Additional paperwork may be necessary depending on the lender’s standards and your credit history.
Which Personal Loan or Hybrid Flexi Loan Should You Get?
A hybrid Flexi Personal Loan might be a good option if your cash flow needs aren’t all at once but rather spread out. Both your independence and your interest rate will improve.
If you need a large sum of money with a clear purpose and value repayment flexibility and low rates of interest. Then a personal loan might be an excellent choice.
With the help of the personal loan EMI calculator, you can figure out which loan option would serve your requirements at the lowest possible cost.
The Flexi hybrid loan is easy to use and repay and provides you with access to a digital account. At any time convenient for you, you may see the current balance of your loan. The customer portal allows you to rapidly access information about your loan, such as loan statements, payment details, a ledger for partial prepayments, etc. The annual fee for this kind of financing is minimal. To learn more about Flexi hybrid loans, consult an expert at Piramal Housing Finance.