https://www.piramalfinance.com (“Website”) by you, the visitor/ user (“User”) of the Website.
- This Agreement constitutes a binding and valid contract between User and Piramal Finance, with regard to the access and use of the Website. Access of the Website by the User constitutes an acknowledgement and acceptance in full and without any modification and/or exception by the User of this Agreement. The User must not access the Website in case the User does not agree with any part of such terms, conditions and notices as stated in this Agreement in any manner.
- Piramal Finance reserves the right to change the terms, conditions and notices pursuant to which the Website is accessed by the User or any services (hereinafter referred to as “Services”) that are offered through the Website, without any notice or intimation of such change.
- That Piramal Finance may, at its sole discretion, amend any of the use or Services being provided by it vide the Website and/ or this Agreement either wholly or partially, at any time and without the requirement of any prior notice or consent. Piramal Finance reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate the access to the Website and/or any of the Services or any portion thereof at any time, without any prior notice.
- The User’s use of certain Services, features, functionality or programs (including, without limitation, contests, sweepstakes, promotions, wireless marketing opportunities, RSS feeds, etc.) offered on or through the Website may be subject to additional terms and conditions (hereinafter referred to as "Rules"), and before the User uses any such Services, features, functionality or other programs he would be deemed to have accepted such additional Rules upon the use of such Services or the Website in any manner.
- The User agrees that given the nature of the Internet, even though the Website is targeted to Indian Residents, Non Resident Indian (NRI), and Person of Indian Origin (PIO) only, it may be accessed in other parts of the world. The material/information on the Website is not intended for use by persons located in, or residents in countries that restrict the distribution of such material/information or by any person in any jurisdiction where distribution or use of such material/information or usage or access of Website will be contrary to law or any regulation. It shall be the responsibility of every User to be aware of and fully observe the applicable laws and regulations of the jurisdiction which User is subject of. If the User is not an Indian resident, NRI or PIO and yet uses the Website, he acknowledges, understands and agrees that he is doing so on his own initiative and at his own risk and Piramal Finance shall not be liable for violation/breach of any of the laws applicable to usage of the Website. The Website is not to be and should not be construed as purporting to offer or inviting to offer any information or services to residents of countries where Piramal Finance is not licensed or authorized to perform its business activities. If the User is not an Indian resident, by using this Website and/or submitting his personally identifiable information or any other information on the Website, he expressly consents to the transfer of such data to India, and to the processing of such data on Piramal Finance’s Indian servers, where his data will be governed by Indian laws that may provide a level of data protection different than his country.
- The User agrees and undertakes not to sell, trade or resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of the Services. For the removal of doubt, it is clarified that the Services, including the use of the Website, is not for commercial use but is specifically meant for personal use only of the User.
- The User further agrees and undertakes not to reverse engineer, modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, software, products, services or intellectual property obtained from the Website in any manner whatsoever. Limited reproduction and copying of some of the content of the Website is permitted for the User unless otherwise prohibited by Piramal Finance. For the content which is prohibited by Piramal Finance the prior written consent of Piramal Finance is required to be obtained by the User. For the removal of doubt, it is clarified that unlimited or wholesale reproduction, copying of the content for commercial or non-commercial purposes and unwarranted modification of data and information within the content of the Website is strictly not permitted.
- The Website may contain links to other Websites or may contain features of any nature of other Websites on the Website ("Linked Sites"). The Linked Sites are not under the control of Piramal Finance and Piramal Finance is not responsible for the contents of any Linked Site, including without limitation any link or advertisement contained in a Linked Site, or any changes or updates to a Linked Site. Piramal Finance is not responsible for any form of transmission, whatsoever, received by the User from any Linked Site. Piramal Finance is providing these links to the User only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement of any nature by Piramal Finance or the Website of the Linked Sites or any association with its operators or owners including the legal heirs or assigns thereof.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
Piramal Finance has endeavored to ensure that all the information provided by it on this Website is correct, but Piramal Finance neither warrants nor makes any representations regarding the quality, accuracy or completeness of any data or information displayed on this Website and Piramal Finance shall not be in any manner liable for inaccuracy/error if any. Piramal Finance makes no warranty, express or implied, concerning the Website and/or its contents and disclaims all warranties of fitness for a particular purpose and warranties of merchantability in respect of information displayed and communicated through or on the Website, including any liability, responsibility or any other claim, whatsoever, in respect of any loss, whether direct or consequential, to any User or any other person, arising out of or from the use of any such information as is displayed or communicated through or on the Website or the provision of the Services.
Although Piramal Finance makes commercial efforts, reasonable or otherwise to ensure that the description and content of the information displayed or communicated to the User on each page of the Website is correct, it does not, however, take responsibility for changes that may have occurred due to human or data entry errors or for any loss or damages suffered by any User due to any such changed information.
Also, as Piramal Finance is only the information provider, and it cannot therefore control or prevent changes in the published descriptions or oral representations, which are always based upon information provided by third parties and shall not be liable in any manner for any content that such third party would provide. All Users are cautioned to conduct their own due diligence and seek separate and specific legal and other advice prior to make any decisions or investments based on the information provided on the Website.
Piramal Finance does not endorse any advertiser on its Website in any manner. The Users are requested to verify the accuracy of all information on their own before undertaking any reliance on such information.
In no event shall Piramal Finance be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages or any other damages resulting from: (a) the use or the inability to use the Services; (b) the cost of procurement of services substitute to the Services; (c) unauthorized access to or alteration of the User's transmissions or data; (d) any other matter relating to the Services; including, without limitation, damages for loss of use, data or profits, arising out of or in any way connected with availing of the Services through the Website.
Neither shall Piramal Finance be responsible for the delay or inability to use the Website or the Services, the provision of or failure to provide the Services, or for any information, software, products, services and related graphics obtained from Piramal Finance through the Website, whether based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or otherwise. Further, Piramal Finance shall not be held responsible for non-availability of the Website during periodic maintenance operations or any unplanned suspension of access to the Website and/ or the Services that may occur due to technical reasons or for any other reason whatsoever. The User understands and agrees that any material and/or data downloaded or otherwise obtained from Piramal Finance through the Website is done entirely at his discretion and risk and he will be solely responsible for any damage to his computer systems or any other loss that results from such material and/or data.
Piramal Finance is having a valid Certificate of Registration dated 28 th August, 2017 issued by the National Housing Bank under Section 29A of the National Housing Bank Act, 1987. However, the National Housing Bank does not accept any responsibility or guarantee about the present position as to the financial soundness of Piramal Finance or for the correctness of any of the statements or representations made or opinions expressed by Piramal Finance and for repayment of deposits/discharge of the liabilities by Piramal Finance.
These limitations, disclaimer of warranties and exclusions apply without regard to whether the damages arise from (a) breach of contract, (b) breach of warranty, (c) negligence, or (d) any other cause of action, to the extent such exclusion and limitations are not prohibited by applicable law.
- The User agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Piramal Finance, its affiliates, group companies and their directors, officers, employees, agents, third party service providers, and any other third party providing any service to Piramal Finance in relation to the Services whether directly or indirectly, from and against any and all losses, liabilities, claims, damages, costs and expenses (including legal fees and disbursements in connection therewith and interest chargeable thereon) asserted against or incurred by Piramal Finance that arise out of, result from, or may be payable by virtue of, any breach or non-performance of any terms of this Agreement including any representation, warranty, covenant or agreement made or obligation to be performed by the User pursuant to this Agreement.
Piramal Finance or any of its affiliates or group companies or any of their respective officers, employees, directors, shareholders, agents, or licensors, in no event shall be liable to User or anyone else under any theory of liability (whether in contract, tort, statutory, or otherwise) for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of revenues, profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if such parties were advised of, knew of or should have known of the possibility of such damages), resulting from the User’s use (or the use of anyone using an account registered to the user) on the website or any parts thereof.
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary herein, the User hereby irrevocably waives any right or remedy to seek and/or obtain injunctive or other equitable relief or any order with respect to, and/or to enjoin or restrain or otherwise impair in any manner, the production, distribution, exhibition or other exploitation of any the Piramal Finance or any of its affiliate or group company related services, or the use, publication or dissemination of any advertising in connection with such services.
Piramal Finance may under certain circumstances and without prior notice, immediately restrict the User's usage of and/or limit access to the Website/ Piramal Finance Services. Causes for restriction and /or limitation may include, but shall not be limited to, breach by the User of this Agreement, requests by enforcement or government agencies, requests by the User.
The User's should immediately discontinue use of the Website/ Piramal Finance Service; and notify Piramal Finance of such discontinuance by written communication or by sending e-mail from registered e-mail address of the User in case the User object to any terms and conditions of this Agreement or become dissatisfied with any Piramal Finance Service in any way or wishes to withdraw any consent previously given. Piramal Finance then shall have a right to put a restriction or limitation on use the Website/ Services and software by the User.
The User agrees that the User shall have no right and Piramal Finance shall have no obligation thereafter to execute any of the User's uncompleted tasks or forward any unread or unsent messages to the User or any third party.
The User agrees that once the User's usage of and /or access to website has been restricted and/or limited any data that the User had stored on the Website, it may not be available for the User’s disposal.
- In case of any grievance that the User may have in relation to any information uploaded on the Website or with respect to processing of information or use of Website, the Grievance Officer provided at the Website may be contacted, who shall endeavour to expeditiously redress the grievances, but within reasonable time as may be provided in applicable laws.
- Piramal Finance shall not be liable for any failure to perform any of its obligations under this Agreement or provide the Services or any part thereof if the performance is prevented, hindered or delayed by a Force Majeure Event and in such case its obligations shall be suspended for so long as the Force Majeure Event continues.
- This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of India and in case of any dispute it shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Mumbai, India.
- Payment Modes for User
User can avail Debit Card powered by RuPay, Unified Payments Interface (UPI) (BHIM-UPI), Unified Payments Interface Quick Response Code (UPI QR Code) (BHIM-UPI QR Code) to make payment to Piramal Finance in addition to the current usual mode of payment i.e. RTGS, NEFT etc. which user may be using to make the payment.
In case user is interested in making the payment through the above means or need any further clarification / information, please contact us on